Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Picture Post!

I was in Philadelphia at the end of last week for work.  Lucky for the admin, he is still alive, though my bosses and I would like to hurt him sometimes.  However, on Thursday night, I got the opportunity to take the train into downtown Philadelphia!  Fun!  So, needless to say, I have pictures!  I will also post another picture post with the dumpster diving treasures we've had, including our latest find tonight!

So, for the lady and gentleman who read this, I present, Philadelphia!

First up, Chinatown!  This was right outside the train station, and when I should have turned right, I looked left and saw this and had to take a picture. =)


Independence Hall!  That's right, folks!  If you look close enough, you can see Nicholas Cage, Diane Kruger and Justin Bartha (aka Ben, Abigail and Riley) in the bell tower!  I was so excited to see it!


The Liberty Bell!  Unfortunately, I was there after closing, so this was as close as I could get.  But still!!!  The Liberty Bell!!!


Ever wonder where all your spare change is made?  Here's one place!


And this is just some really cool art on the side of a building.  =)


It was pretty neat to see the places where the good ole US of A came into existence!  (Thankfully, I never saw Sean Bean (aka, Ian) running around!)

See ya in the next post!
~linds

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wish I could have been there! So fun!

Tori Leslie said...

Oh that looks like so much fun, I sure enjoyed looking at your pics!